1. New Members will receive their Welcome Email after setting up their account in the Our Own Rescue Member portal. You MUST confirm your email to activate your account.
2. Please read the Welcome Email in its entirety.
3. We are a TEAM and every member is responsible for inviting and bringing in at least 3 new members to help the community grow. Make sure your invitees are signed up under you properly and that their sponsor link is activated properly to build their down line.
4. New Members are encouraged to attend as many weekly Zoom calls as possible and to actively invite guests to the calls.
5. Our Own Rescue Zoom calls start promptly at the top of the hour and Members are encouraged to stress the importance of this to their Guests joining the call at least five minutes early.
6. We require our members to join our private Members Only Telegram Group, this is where all important announcements are published. Please respect the chat group and keep the room free of controversy and negative comments, statements and energy.
7. No Social Media broadcasting or soliciting people to join our Community using our name or logo is allowed – anyone found to be soliciting on social media with our name and/or logo will be removed from the Community.
8. Members who are unable to fulfill their initial donation as scheduled should notify Admin as soon as possible to be moved or replaced, as desired, or wait until they are able to do so to join. If any account is found inactive for more than 30 days, Admin has the right to take possession of said account.
9. All questions should be directed to the Admin email at email@example.com.
10. All change request must be in writing and sent to Admin via the “Contact Us” tab on the home page. Also, all changes to a position are done by the Admin Team when applicable.
|Ads by OurOwnRescue.info|